Step 1: Fill out the online form for your student.
Step 2: Download, print, read, and fill out the appropriate portions of the paperwork [PDF, 2.5MB].
Step 3: Send in payment to Corona del Sol (March 31 deadline for $400 "early-bird" price, $450 after March 31). This may be paid through a tax credit, as discussed in the packet.
Step 4: Turn in all paperwork (including physicals and medical clearance forms) by May 6, 2016.
Additional information will be provided as we get closer to the July date.
During the school year (particularly during Marching Band season) there are often a wide variety of activities that Boosters can help out with. Here is an updated list of current volunteer opportunities:
- Hydration Team (Assist with filling, transporting, and setting up water coolers in the stands during football games).
- Competition Hydration Needs (For invitationals and competitions during the year).
- Bus riders (For parents who have been cleared by the district).
- Uniform Check-In (Also for parents who have been cleared by the district).
- General Band Booster Opportunities (See the list of example tasks, such as pit crew, uniform alterations, etc.).
We like to keep in touch with our awesome boosters. Toward that end, most of the information you need to know can be found at this website (particularly the Gmail calendar on the right) as well as our occasional e-mails. We also like to use Twitter and Facebook from time to time for news, quick reminders, etc. If you think that you are not receiving e-mails, please first check your spam folder (or "promotions" tab in Gmail), and if you're still having issues, please try our e-mail sign-up form.