Pikachu is waiting for you at the Percussion Garage Sale on Saturday, February 13, 6am - 12pm. Donations are much appreciated and can be dropped off on Monday, Feb 8 - 2:30-3:30pm, Tuesday, Feb 9 2:30-4:30pm and 6:30pm - 7pm (before band booster meeting), and Friday, Feb 12, 2:30-4:30pm. Clean out your garage and help 6th hour percussion go to WGI Nationals in Dayton, OH.
During the school year (particularly during Marching Band season) there are often a wide variety of activities that Boosters can help out with. Here is an updated list of current volunteer opportunities:
- Hydration Team (Assist with filling, transporting, and setting up water coolers in the stands during football games).
- Competition Hydration Needs (For invitationals and competitions during the year).
- Bus riders (For parents who have been cleared by the district).
- Uniform Check-In (Also for parents who have been cleared by the district).
- General Band Booster Opportunities (See the list of example tasks, such as pit crew, uniform alterations, etc.).
We like to keep in touch with our awesome boosters. Toward that end, most of the information you need to know can be found at this website (particularly the Gmail calendar on the right) as well as our occasional e-mails. We also like to use Twitter and Facebook from time to time for news, quick reminders, etc. If you think that you are not receiving e-mails, please first check your spam folder (or "promotions" tab in Gmail), and if you're still having issues, please try our e-mail sign-up form.